US$110
Comfort Inn & Suites(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$89
ComfortInn
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$87
Branson's Best(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$67
The Branson Hotel(Branson)
US$159
US$130
US$124
Red Bud Cove Bed and Breakfast Suites(Hollister)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$129
Official Site
US$179
US$170
Priceline
Shady Acre Motel(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$59
US$209
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$237/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

If it wasn't for the location this place would be a 1. Sites are not maintained with terraced sites eroding away and gravel very uneven. The "cabana" picnic shelters at outside sites are ok but we did not want to use them for fear of getting eaten by chiggers. Other campers so close they were set up on to of fire ring or else your fire ring was next to their water and sewer. Check in abysmally slow, you have to go to a different campground to check in and someone guides you to the campground to choose a site. When we were there the golf cart guy was sitting in the office chatting while we waited a full 20 minutes idling waiting to go. Overpriced. Cable worked, but there is NO wifi anywhere in the campground, even though they give you a code (upon asking at check in) there must be some in the main campground reserved for members only I guess. Avoid this place! It was the last place with sites available on a holiday weekend for a reason!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TheLongLongTrailer
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

My family has been coming to this campground since as early as I can remember - my parents only came to this campsite when they camped in Branson and now my wife and I have continued the tradition. I just called to reserve my 4 night stay - which we do every year around this time - and it is now $42 A NIGHT to stay in a TENT. Are you kidding me? How can the price for a Tent be the same as an RV? $42???? There's no way I am paying that to run a heater at night. That's all Tent sites run electricity on really. $42 for a Tent??? I'm blown away. It really upsets me - I'm not going to pay that. Last year - I sucked it up and paid $30. I thought that was a tad bit high - but not too bad. But $42??? Unbelievable.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Jordan B
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I've been camping at Compton Ridge Campground for years. It has changed in a negative way for the general public since under new ownership as primarily a "members only" campground with the exception of an overflow campground next door with campsites for the rest of us who don't want to pay timeshare costs. The reason for the 5 stars is because camp host Renae made our stay incredible. It amazed me that she single handedly ran the entire north campground solo while the "members only" side was abundantly staffed. I made multiple requests to the main campground such as pizza delivery and firewood delivery which were both denied with excuse of "tree limbs blocking the golf cart trail." Even while the main office failed to oblige, Renae personally drove over and supplied our firewood. She even checked on us several times throughout our stay while working tirelessly with all her other guests.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Ramblingdog
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This campground is a great location and TONS of trees for a nice shady site. Our site was full hook up.
The sites around the perimeter have a covered deck with a picnic table.
The bathrooms are dated, but ok.
Renee was very helpful.
We would definitely stay there again!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank L F
Ocean_Canyon0, General Manager at Compton Ridge Campground and Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

Found this awesome RV campground by being late to book a last minute get away when all the other parks we knew in Branson were already booked. So glad we found this shady quiet get away even though it was Labor Day weekend there were a few spaces available to accommodate us. The camp hostess Renae was amazing getting us to a spot and getting us registered. We found a spot about the middle of the camp that backed up to the tall oaks, private and away from the traffic noise. This park is just a mile from Silver Dollar City so easy access to it if you plan to visit there. We brought our gold wing trike so mostly were interested in riding and enjoying the sights. The camp has Full service hookups 30 & 50 amp with wifi and cable. Also a covered shelter with picnic table next to it. Had restrooms, full service laundry and outdoor pool. Walking trails and access to an awesome restaurant and convenience store next door. We will definitely recommend this camp site to our friends and plan to come back again. Love all the seasons in Branson.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family

Thank you for such kind words about our campground, we hope to see you again soon!