US$100
Lodge of the Ozarks(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$87
Comfort Inn & Suites(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$89
ComfortInn
Branson's Best(Branson)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$124
Red Bud Cove Bed and Breakfast Suites(Hollister)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$179
US$170
Priceline
US$209
Shady Acre Motel(Branson West)(Great Value!)
US$59
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This is not the same Compton Ridge that we stayed at several years back. That is now Branson Ridge and it is private. When making reservations we were lead to believe that Compton Ridge has all of the amenities and nothing had changed. When we got here it is a hole in the wall. Don't waste your money. After a long days drive I didn't appreciate finding out I had been lied to. We could have stayed at Branson Ridge if we had been willing to sit through a 90 minute sales pitch. What a scam!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank WaltA49
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

No one on site to help, didn't even give us new towels or make bed, no directions to where to check in, drove to next site and found out we check-in there. Remote didn't work and no help on premise.
Just warning.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Rderick
Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

If it wasn't for the location this place would be a 1. Sites are not maintained with terraced sites eroding away and gravel very uneven. The "cabana" picnic shelters at outside sites are ok but we did not want to use them for fear of getting eaten by chiggers. Other campers so close they were set up on to of fire ring or else your fire ring was next to their water and sewer. Check in abysmally slow, you have to go to a different campground to check in and someone guides you to the campground to choose a site. When we were there the golf cart guy was sitting in the office chatting while we waited a full 20 minutes idling waiting to go. Overpriced. Cable worked, but there is NO wifi anywhere in the campground, even though they give you a code (upon asking at check in) there must be some in the main campground reserved for members only I guess. Avoid this place! It was the last place with sites available on a holiday weekend for a reason!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank TheLongLongTrailer
Reviewed 18 November 2016 via mobile

My family has been coming to this campground since as early as I can remember - my parents only came to this campsite when they camped in Branson and now my wife and I have continued the tradition. I just called to reserve my 4 night stay - which we do every year around this time - and it is now $42 A NIGHT to stay in a TENT. Are you kidding me? How can the price for a Tent be the same as an RV? $42???? There's no way I am paying that to run a heater at night. That's all Tent sites run electricity on really. $42 for a Tent??? I'm blown away. It really upsets me - I'm not going to pay that. Last year - I sucked it up and paid $30. I thought that was a tad bit high - but not too bad. But $42??? Unbelievable.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Jordan B
Reviewed 23 October 2016 via mobile

I've been camping at Compton Ridge Campground for years. It has changed in a negative way for the general public since under new ownership as primarily a "members only" campground with the exception of an overflow campground next door with campsites for the rest of us who don't want to pay timeshare costs. The reason for the 5 stars is because camp host Renae made our stay incredible. It amazed me that she single handedly ran the entire north campground solo while the "members only" side was abundantly staffed. I made multiple requests to the main campground such as pizza delivery and firewood delivery which were both denied with excuse of "tree limbs blocking the golf cart trail." Even while the main office failed to oblige, Renae personally drove over and supplied our firewood. She even checked on us several times throughout our stay while working tirelessly with all her other guests.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with friends