“The best indian restaurant”
Review of India Clay Oven

India Clay Oven
Ranked #7 of 411 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$15 - US$19
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We are an authentic Indian restaurant with guest satisfaction as our goal. We offer fine dining, great service and a wonderful atmosphere. We are across from the Walmart on Highway 76 in beautiful Branson, MO. Please let us know that you saw us here on Trip Advisor. We look forward to serving you, soon! Our lunch hours are 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM. Dinner hours are 5:00 PM to 10:00 PM.
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Its definitely one of the best indian restaurants in US....d taste is top noche....food is delicious and wide spread ...staff too friendly....way too hygenic restaurant....love thd taste, the food quality and ambience....must visit for everyone for the authentic taste of india

Reviewed 18 July 2018

This restaurant has been one of my absolute favorites in the Branson area since my first visit several years ago. And from what I have heard and experienced, when it comes to Indian cuisine, I have a feeling I will not come across any better!

Reviewed 17 July 2018

The restaurant is small but has a nice selection of dishes. My family enjoyed all the dishes we ordered. The service was attentive. This was a nice alternative to the typical tourist town food.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

Because of my wife's dietary constraints, even before we left for Branson, I looked for Restaurants that would meet our requirements. Indian Clay Oven did not disappoint. The service was attentive and all questions were answered. Not only was the food delicious but also plentiful, the Mixed Vegetable Curry was very tasty and the Chicken Biryani was not only huge but delicious. Great value for our money since we had two full meal each from our servings.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Something different for Branson. They have been in Branson for several years and their food has remained good. They will adjust the heat to please any taste buds.

Been to India Clay Oven? Share your experiences!