Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
76 Inn(Branson)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsla quintamusic citylaminate flooringroom was cleandixie stampedea pet friendly hotelhot tubindoor poolwafflesboiled eggsstay there againthe breakfast areawould recommend this hotel to anyonefree breakfasteasy accessshow ticketshousekeeping staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 July 2017

My wife and I stayed at this hotel from July 18 through July 23. We were extremely happy that our room had a brand new mattress which had been put in right before we arrived. We were two rooms away from Highway 76 in the very front of the property and we heard little if any noise during our stay. Our "King Room" was very spacious and we liked the laminate flooring. The reasons for our "Five Star Rating" are: The staff was friendly, the room was large, we had plenty of hot water, and we had a brand new mattress. I also have to give this hotel "HUGE KUDOS" for the breakfast spread they put out every morning. We were amazed at the variety of items along with how good they tasted. THANK YOU for making our stay a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
vinay p, General Manager at Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Thank You so much for taking the time to submit a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward seeing you very soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My church youth group spent three nights at this hotel. Upon check-in I was informed that the manager (Vinnie) would need to adjust my rate for the tax exemption. I was informed the manager would be available the next morning. I never saw the manager until I was checking out & he informed me he would take care of my tax exemption & get back with me. Well I never heard from him & he did not do as he stated. Overall the hotel stay was adequate and the breakfast met my expectations. We did have an insect problem & requested for the room to be sprayed but I don't believe that was ever taken care of, one of the group leaders had numerous bite marks. I recommend the hotel spray rooms they have allowed pets to stay in before allowing other guest to stay in them.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

I understand your concern. I adjusted your statement regarding the tax exempt. I appreciate you taking the time to submit a feedback regarding breakfast.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

Checkin was super! We reserved the room as a Choice Privilege member and used points.
The room was clean and prepped. Pool was COLD but would have been great if we had come in hot from outside. Still, it IS a nice pool and hot tub. We'll see what breakfast is like in the morning. I would recommend this facility.

Room Tip: One has to work at getting on the Wi-Fi with Android tablets.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
vinay p, General Manager at Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you for the taking the time to submit a review. I understand your concern regarding the pool; the temperature is set to the health department standards.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Excellent breakfast like you would get at an high end hotel. The staff was awesome. Management goes above and beyond and takes care of their customers. The staff was friendly and helped us to do things around town please by show tickets through the hotel they know what they are talking about.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
vinay p, General Manager at Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2017

Thank You for taking the time out of your busy schedule to submit a wonderful feedback! We hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Vinnie, is so helpful. Goes way beyond.The entire front desk is all smiles. Good appearance from the outside. Room is cleanot. Great location like in the middle of Branson. We made good use of the elevator. Knowing we are Quality Rewards members we even got a treat, water and cookies.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank You so much for the awesome feedback! I look forward assisting you in the near future!