“Mediocre accomodations at best.”

Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central
Ranked #68 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Mediocre accomodations at best. Location OK but feel that the hotel is more of a 1.5 star at best. I use Priceline for at least 80% of my hotel reservations over approximately 140 nights a year now. Previously for years spent approximately around 210 nights per year in hotels. It seems that about every 10-15 reservations with Priceline I get one hotel that does not meet star rating at all.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Ron T
vinay p, General Manager at Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Thank You for giving us information regarding how many nights you stay in a hotel during a year. However, we are unsure why you were not happy with our hotel as no information was given to us during your stay.

Reviewed 30 July 2017

This is an older hotel and yea, the rooms do show some wear. However, it is priced very reasonable for Branson, it is also located on Highway 76 near several attractions and an easy drive to everything in Branson. They also offer a free hot breakfast, a lot more than a donut and cup of coffee, really a hot breakfast. I have stayed in Branson about 1 night a week for several years while there on business, and have tried several hotels, this is the one I always go back to because of the staff. They are crazy helpful, anything you need just ask and they will do their best to accommodate. Everyone from the property manager to housekeeping are very friendly and as I said, helpful. I like the property, I love the people.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Dave D
vinay p, General Manager at Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank You so much for taking the time to submit such a heart warming feedback! We are glad your stay felt like home. We look forward seeing you very soon!

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This is a large Motel with all the amenities. There are a number of things that make this a good choice; it's in a prime location convenient to everything, the room we had was very clean with new mattress, towels and sheets, and they have a large breakfast with a big selection of hot and cold options to choose from. The motel is pet friendly and has enough parking for most any kind of car, truck or RV. The one thing I didn't like was the local show people stopping by my breakfast table every 5 minutes while I was talking with my family and reading the news. That's my private time at my rented home and I don't want to see those people at my breakfast table. Everything else was really nice and I'll stay again when I return even though I may take my breakfast to the room. This is a good value for the money so look carefully to find a good rate and then reserve here with confidence.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
vinay p, General Manager at Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2017

Thank You for taking the time to submit a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and felt like home. I look forward seeing you very soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My wife and I stayed at this hotel from July 18 through July 23. We were extremely happy that our room had a brand new mattress which had been put in right before we arrived. We were two rooms away from Highway 76 in the very front of the property and we heard little if any noise during our stay. Our "King Room" was very spacious and we liked the laminate flooring. The reasons for our "Five Star Rating" are: The staff was friendly, the room was large, we had plenty of hot water, and we had a brand new mattress. I also have to give this hotel "HUGE KUDOS" for the breakfast spread they put out every morning. We were amazed at the variety of items along with how good they tasted. THANK YOU for making our stay a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Thank You so much for taking the time to submit a review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward seeing you very soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2017

My church youth group spent three nights at this hotel. Upon check-in I was informed that the manager (Vinnie) would need to adjust my rate for the tax exemption. I was informed the manager would be available the next morning. I never saw the manager until I was checking out & he informed me he would take care of my tax exemption & get back with me. Well I never heard from him & he did not do as he stated. Overall the hotel stay was adequate and the breakfast met my expectations. We did have an insect problem & requested for the room to be sprayed but I don't believe that was ever taken care of, one of the group leaders had numerous bite marks. I recommend the hotel spray rooms they have allowed pets to stay in before allowing other guest to stay in them.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends

I understand your concern. I adjusted your statement regarding the tax exempt. I appreciate you taking the time to submit a feedback regarding breakfast.