All reviewsla quintalaminate flooringroom was cleandixie stampedehot tubindoor poolwafflesboiled eggsstay there againthe breakfast areawould recommend this hotel to anyonefree breakfasteasy accessa great place to staymini fridgehousekeeping staffup to date
Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

My travel agent got me a great deal.
They honored my requests for extra pillows and towels and first floor but not a upgrade. As I stay in choice hotels often I was upset that they not only did not honor the written request but ignored me when I asked about it at check in.
Good location on strip near Dixie Stampede.
From outside looks like inexpensive roadside motel but room was modern with wood floors and plenty of outlets. Inside pool area was nice . To get to pool had to take turns through breakfast area.
Room had fridge but no microwave
Breakfast waffle maker, pancake machine sausage links, scrambled eggs...
Good deal though for about sixty dollars with taxes but a lot of hotel options

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
vinay p, General Manager at QualityInn Branson - Hwy 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Thank You for taking the time to submit a review. We always try to accommodate all special requests. This is why we left you the extra pillows and towels in your room. Your room was originally on 3rd level, we upgraded you the best that we could with little availability. We moved you down to first floor. We did not have any King rooms available to upgrade you with. We hope you stay with us in the near future, so that we can upgrade you then if its available.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

The accomadations and pool were great. The free breakfast was very fulfilling. The operators are always there and willing to help with everything (even though i was on vacation, I still had to do some business on my laptop, and Sue quickly resolved the WiFi connectivity issue). The front counter staff, breakfast staff, and housekeeping staff were phenomenal, friendly, easy going, and all had a wonderful sense of humor. They all made us feel at home so much, that we decided to stay an extra night & leave on Monday instead (Sue graciously was able to keep us in the same room-#1217). Thank you all!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
vinay p, General Manager at QualityInn Branson - Hwy 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Thank You so much for taking the time to submit an heart warming review. Sue and I are glad you felt like home during your stay. We strive for the best customer service as possible. We will ensure your next trip to Branson will be even better!

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I really hate to leave this because the ladies at the front desk were so very nice!!
We stayed her several years ago but it is NOT the same, the pictures are unfortunately deceiving. There are only 13 room by the pool in the pic and if you use another site (priceline) besides the hotels to book your room you cannot upgrade or change. Very disappointing but stayed anyway because its a holiday weekend and everything including this hotel was booked- we had no choice! But here's my personal review.

The Good: Breakfast was good and the front desk ladies were very nice and helpful.

The bad: 1. The towel rack was had been gently placed on the wall (not screwed) so the first time I touched it the whole thing fell including our stained/clean towels falling on the floor.
2. The floor had not been swept or mopped, there were pretzels and other items on the floor that we didn't eat the 2 days we were there.

THE UGLY: 1. The bed sheets were stained with some kind of substance and had human hair of some sort in our bed. (see pic
2. The shower needs updated and also had hair along the ledge and on the shower curtain. After my husband had turned the shower on a bug had come from underneath the sticker placed on the shower all for instructions. (see pic

There's more but at this point those are the big things worth mentioning, this hotel is very disappointing because its a great location but we will not be staying there in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

We are so sorry about your recent experience. We have the highest expectations from our housekeeping staff along with front desk agents. This is the first time I am hearing about your incident. Please contact me directly at the hotel to further discuss your stay. Please give me a chance to look into this matter so that it does not happen again. I hope you re consider your next visit to Branson after we speak.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

Loved this hotel. The rooms were clean and comfortable and location was great. Genuinely friendly people working at Quality Inn. Thank you Sue Patel for making our sister's birthday very special! We will be back..............

Room Tip: Loved the lower floor - great access for our sister.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank marcymonchamp

Thank You so much for taking the time to submit an awesome review. We had fun helping you organize your sister's birthday. We hope to see you very soon!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

As always very happy with our stay. The service and staff was very good. We will be returning in April of 2018. For a week stay with them. The room was very clean. The food for the breakfast was good. So if you want a good place to stay go there it is just up from Legends in concert..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
vinay p, General Manager at QualityInn Branson - Hwy 76 Central, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Thank You so much for taking the time to submit an online review. Sue and I enjoy your company with us! We are happy to know you are very pleased with our hotel. We look forward seeing you in April!