“Great place to relax”
Review of Spa Chateau

Spa Chateau
Ranked #7 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Branson
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome! I received to. Body exfoliant, tub soak, and massage. Jackie was my person and she was wonderful! I even left my necklace in the pocket of my robe and it was quickly found for me.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Not as much ambiance as nearby Big Cedar but the services are just as good and the cost is much less. Still first class but less $. Definitely will come back

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Olga and Jackie were terrific! We had a couples massage for our 25th anniversary. The facility was clean and enjoyable.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Beautiful spa located just outside the hotel. We enjoyed massages from Nicholas and Christine who did an amazing job loosening up our tense muscles. Can't wait to return!

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Sauna Massage Healing Shower all essentials needed and full access to the spa and area pools hot tub sauna steam room shower essentials already accommodated locker room it's a heaven of bliss and they have a membership for anyone like me who can't get enough pampering.