“Massage”
Review of Spa Chateau

Spa Chateau
Ranked #7 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Branson
Reviewed 23 December 2016 via mobile

I had a deep tissue massage. They were able to get me in the same day that I called. Great customer service. A little pricey compared to other spas I've been to but the ambience was impeccable.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

Had gone to a concert the night before and wanted to stay at the Chateau so my friend and I could spa the next day. We have both been here several times, and we are in love. We each booked a massage and a facial, with the same people and just switched when the other was finished - they were AMAZING. Check-in is easy, robes are comfortable, lockers are wonderful for holding your stuff. Be sure and bring your bathing suit. First, we had room service breakfast (yum) and then we rolled down to the spa. We did our services early (starting at 9 a.m.) then when we were finished, wore our robes up to our room and grabbed our stuff and took it back down to the spa locker room since it was checkout time and we wanted to luxuriate a little more. Went to front desk and ordered lunch (room service will deliver to you anywhere, we were in the whirlpool and they came right to us). We headed to the hot indoor whirlpool and had a great time relaxing, when food showed up, we popped out and ate our lunch then headed out to the beautiful outdoor spa area and sat until we were prunes!! It was wonderful!! Headed back in and took showers, did hair and got ready to head home (locker room has EVERYTHING you need to get ready). It was truly a fabulous spa day!

Reviewed 31 August 2016

A friend took me to the Spa Chateau for my birthday. What a treat! It was absolutely wonderful. Great atmosphere, great amenities, great staff, and a great massage which was reasonably priced. Access to the steam room, sauna and private relaxation & whirlpool areas makes it worth every penny. I'm currently planning my next visit.

Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

This place is awesome! I received to. Body exfoliant, tub soak, and massage. Jackie was my person and she was wonderful! I even left my necklace in the pocket of my robe and it was quickly found for me.

Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

Not as much ambiance as nearby Big Cedar but the services are just as good and the cost is much less. Still first class but less $. Definitely will come back