“Fresh and delicious homemade pies”

The Bradford Eatery and Bakeshop
Ranked #78 of 400 Restaurants in Branson
Price range: US$4 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: View
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Wonderful homemade meals with seating in beautiful, homey surroundings of a New England style inn. All meals prepared from scratch! The views from the glass atrium are the most spectacular in Branson! Lunch served from 11:00 - 2:30 pm Wednesday - Saturday.
Reviewed 21 September 2017

After eating so much fried food for days in Branson it was refreshing to find this place that served light lunch. I say light because it was so refreshing and delicious homemade quiche, chicken salad, and oh my the PIE!! My husband had the turkey and cheese panini and I had chicken salad. We both had pie, chocolate cream and custard and the crust was so flaky and light. They had also made fresh strawberry rubard pipe the day we visited. I got a piece of the maple pecan pie to go and chicken pop pie with salad to bring back to our condo. Oh and the strawberry lemonade was refreshing. This place was also decorated for Fall and so festive. The works were super friendly and welcoming. We arrived at 11, by the time we left at noon there was a line so I would recommend going early. My favorite meal so far in Branson, they are open W-Sat at 11 am

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I finally found the best chicken salad in Branson. Yeah for the Westfall gang. Even if you don't stay at the Inn, the Eatery is a must while in Branson. Family owned. Family atmosphere.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Although the food is still great here having to order like a fast food place and pay in advance reduces the charm of this place. When they ask for a tip when you order tends to turn me off and especially when the service is not near like it used to be.

1  Thank Dain2013
Mishay W, Owner at The Bradford Eatery and Bakeshop, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

We're so glad you still think the food is great. We're sorry you are unhappy with our new format. We are a small family ran restaurant, so ordering at the register helps keep things efficient. We strive to have great customer service and love spending time talking with our customers, which is much easier on days we don't have a line out the door. We would never ask someone to tip us. You're welcome to add a tip to your card transaction when you pay or to simply sign your receipt. We are just happy to serve you. Hopefully you can stop back next time you're in town to enjoy the great food and beautiful view. We look forward to serving you.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

We come here everytime we are in Branson in the spring/summer. We have never had anything to eat here that we didn't just love. My all time favorites are the chicken salad and any of the pies. It is a must try if you are in Branson.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We love the Bradford Eatery and Bakeshop ! Truly homemade breakfast, lunch, and baked goods! always friendly service, the quiche is the Best i have ever had! be sure to order their homemade peach tea and a slice of pie as well. !

1  Thank Catherine H