Green Gables Inn
76 Inn(Branson)
  • Breakfast included
Gazebo Inn(Branson)
View Hotel
All reviewsclean roomsoff the strippanera breadbasic hotelplace to staydoughnutscontinental breakfastoffice staffholiday weekendour home away from homeshower headwonderful staynice poolwithin walking distancestaff was very friendlyenjoyed our staywe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Green Gables never lets us down! Clean rooms, great front desk staff, good breakfast, and close to the strip! We stay here every trip to Branson. It is well managed, the cleaning staff have been there for a while and our room is always clean. The pool was great, my kiddos loved swimming everyday.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Lori C, Manager at Green Gables Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

Thank you Jocelyn for taking the time to post a review! We always love having your family visiting and look forward to the next one with the new lil one!!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Very nice and clean for our 2-night stay in Branson. The price was good and the location was convenient to get to the main attractions. Would probably stay here again. Not much noise and very quiet. Breakfast was good.

Room Tip: coffee pot did not work in our room.
Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lori C, Manager at Green Gables Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you Bob for taking time to review our property. Thank you for the comments. The coffee pots are plugged into the outlet that works from the security light switch by the door. I'm so sorry this didn't work for you. Hope to see you on your next visit to Branson.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We were pleasantly surprised at how big our room was and nice and clean. We were very happy with our stay at Green Gables Inn. The only things that could have been better - a little better mattress, WiFi in the room, and a better breakfast selection. But overall, it was great!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you Sandi for taking the time to post a review for us. We appreciate you staying with us and appreciate your comments.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

The room was very clean every thing you would need, clean and very nice, the breakfast was not what we expected but was no problem for us. Now the big big problem I asked for a handicap room which they told me they had and was available for the one night we needed, my husband is handicap and needs help doing every thing most days. They told me the room had roll in shower, perfect cause he can not step over into a tub. Well we walk into room go check out the bath room and what do we find but a tub that he can not get into. The bathroom and tub have hand rails all over which was nice. But I had to give him a song bath cause no way to get him in for a shower. I go down to the office and tell them my room is not right she said to get the one with roll in shower, fridge and microwave was higher. Told her he asked when I called if I would like to pay extra and get the room with the fridge told him no we did not need one for one night. He never said the roll in shower was in that room. So with all this said 8 was not a happy camper. But as far as the room it was a nice clean place. The lady also told me that the guy who booked my room had walked out on them and was no longer working there and left some things in a mess.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Kathy, I am so so sorry for the misunderstanding about the handicap room. We did have an employee issue and I'm so sorry that this was one of the issues that came from that. We would love for you to give us another try. The handicap room with the walk-in shower has a fridge/microwave in it, so when you call for reservations please let us know you need the "walk-in shower" room. Thank you for pointing out about how clean and nice our rooms are, and I will pass that on to our hard working staff. Again, I am so sorry and hope you give us a try again.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

We have stayed at Green Gables Inn a number of times in the last 10 yrs or more. They are always friendly and more important the rooms are ALWAYS CLEAN.
GREEN Gables Inn is easy to find and close 2 the strip.
I would highly recommend that you give them a try.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Lori C, Manager at Green Gables Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2017

Thank you so much for your review. We appreciate you staying with us over that last 10+ years! We are so grateful for your recommendation and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Branson and for the next 10+ years!! We truly have the BEST guests and you are part of that! Thank you again...