“Great show”

Pierce Arrow Theater
Ranked #21 of 172 things to do in Branson
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

Been here many times last few years in town for weekend fishing trip wasn't sure if we would have time for show but Im sure glad we decided to go I believe this is best year yet. the guys did great good music good clean fun. If you're looking for good show this would be my pick.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,550)

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

What great entertainment! Super talented guys! Fun Fun Fun!!! Buy one show ticket and get another show for half price! Best comedian in town, James Sibley.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

I have to totally agree with Rosie G. I loved the singers and the music but I got so sick of that stupid comedian. He took up too much time at the beginning, middle and end. My friends thought I was a sore head but enough already. And there was a lot of sales pitches in all of the shows. I would never go again, because of the comedian.

Reviewed 13 September 2017

I thought the singers and band were amazing, great voices, great choice of songs and great performance and interaction with the audience. The comedian was very funny but a little less of him and more songs would have made it better for me. Overall a great show, we will definitely go back and recommend to family and friends.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

The music was almost a break from the comedian's routine. The sales talk took up at least 10 minutes of the first hour. They do have a bass singer who held a world's record for lowest note sung, he was almost subsonic. I would have liked more singing. It almost seemed they only sang one verse of both Johnny Cash songs performed.