Open today: Closed

Ways to Experience The Haygoods
from US$49.00
More Info
5,136 results
All reviews talented family high energy special effects haygood family banjo boy all ages laser lights play multiple instruments tap dancing light show christmas show whole family great family great music amazing talent at silver dollar city second half
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

Amazing, fun, and energetic show! If you want to see the best show around pick this one! I’ve been watching this family perform since they were at Silver Dollar City and they just get better every year!

Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

If I could leave a higher rating, I would. My husband and I chose this show for our anniversary weekend. We had such a blast, even my hubby, who is not as into this stuff, was dancing and clapping along. So energetic, has us laughing, singing, dancing, just an all around good time! We are already planning a trip back with our kids this summer. Definitely recommend!!!

Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

I loved how it was so family oriented. My family and I had a wonderful time and even got to meet Timothy Haygood after the show. The song choices were amazing. You can tell that they love performing.

Reviewed 9 March 2021 via mobile

As a country music fan, this was a delightful mixture of nostalgia and contemporary, tradition and high tech! It fun and funny and high energy talent and non stop awesome for 3 hours that we didn’t realize how fast it went by!

Reviewed 8 March 2021 via mobile

The Haygoods put on an outstanding show. I have enjoyed their talent 6 times. Their Christmas Show must be seen also. The Haygoods make you feel like family.

1  Thank michaeldU3601WA