Stayed last weekend and was disappointed over some details. Room 413 was very noisy...too close to heating/AC units. Also room was right above delivery area which contributed to the noise. Overall not a very welcoming feeling at the Chateau. Coffee pot would not work and when I called to request another the woman at the front desk was rude and didn't seem to believe me. The doormen were unpleasant and wouldn't even smile, especially the one in the afternoon. I come to Branson often to visit family and for vacations and I'm sorry to say this will not be my choice of hotel in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau on the Lake Resort and Spa,Branson's only AAA Four Diamond resort and spa. Nestled in the Ozark Mountains over-looking the pristine waters of Table Rock Lake, yet only a short distance from nearby theaters, shopping, attractions and golf courses. One of the features of the resort is its 10 story atrium lobby complete with cascading waterfalls,lush plants and foliage. All guestrooms have hand finished textures walls in warm tones, comfortable Perfect Sleeper mattresses, down comforters, 37" flat screen TVs, Wi-Fi. Most of our guestrooms have balconies with lakefront, lakeview or moutain view exposure. Our award winning restaurant the Chateau Grille, has great food, great service and breath taking views of Table Rock Lake. Our #Sunday Brunch is Branson's best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chateau on the Lake Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau On The Lake Hotel Branson
- Chateau On The Lake Resort And Spa
- Chateau Lake