“Nice homestyle food with courteous service.”
Review of Clydes Restaurant

Clydes Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 18 Restaurants in Buffalo
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We visited for lunch and were pleased with the selection, service and the food.

Clydes offered a variety of daily specials and a very nice senior menu.
The service was prompt and courteous and our food was prepared as we requested.
The spacious open area could get noisy if they were busy but it was nice when we were there.

Reviewed 21 July 2017

Just for the record, one can get breakfast anytime Clyde's is open and it's tasty and plentiful. Clyde's does not sport the country-kitsch look, but is reminiscent of bigger-city cafeterias from the 60's. Clean, pleasant, perhaps a bit overpriced.

Reviewed 5 July 2017 via mobile

Food is OK. We ordered burger's and other fav stuff and it didnt turn out like I thought it would ...

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is large, clean and nicely decorated. They have several specials each day. I ordered the lemon pepper grilled catfish and my husband had the roast beef. I had 2 catfish fillets and my husband had 4 or 5 thick slices of roast beef. They were both seasoned perfectly. 0ur meals came with salad, green beans and baked potato. We topped it off with a piece of coconut creme pie. To die for!!! The waitresses were very friendly and attentive. We spoke to the owner and she was a charming lady. Don't miss Clyde's when you are headed north or south on 65!!!

Reviewed 2 May 2017

The lady that served us was funny and attentive when needed. My brother had southern fried catfish and I had Cajun style. We both enjoyed it. My fish was seasoned well and flavorful and tender. It was served with potatoes any style you preferred. It also came with a side salad or soup. My salad was iceberg lettuce with a sprinkling of cheddar cheese and a little tomato. We didn't eat the small bowls of green beans that appeared to have been warmed right out of the can. My husband had a taco salad that had very little spice and flavor. Basically some meat and cheese sprinkled over iceberg lettuce. If it wasn't for the good tasting catfish and the waitress this restaurant would have received 1 star.