“Good old fashioned home cooked meals”
Review of Maple Street Grill

Maple Street Grill
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Buffalo
Cuisines: American
Description: 105 N Maple St Buffalo, MO 65622 (417) 345-5045
Description: 105 N Maple St Buffalo, MO 65622 (417) 345-5045
Reviewed 23 February 2016 via mobile

This is not a fancy place but the food is really good. We try something new every time we go in and it's all good. They've got a really good cook back there, the barbecue is outstanding, the desserts are homemade. Service is excellent, we appreciate the expertise of the serving staff. They know how to tend to their customers needs, very uncommon in today's world. This place is like stepping back in time about 30 years. Love it, we stop there every time we pass through that way just to see what we havn't tried! Also the tenderloin is huge, tender, battered - not breaded, plan on taking some of that home!

Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

This restaurant has a diverse menu that is excellent in quality and selection. We have enjoyed lasagna, fried chicken, shrimp dinner, and a wonderful rib eye steak. It is the only place in town where you can enjoy a drink with your meal. If you are in Buffalo, Missouri stop in and see if you like it as much as we do. My daughter has the Kansas city fries on her birthday covered in cheese, ham, bacon bits, and BBQ sauce.

1  Thank William60849
Reviewed 6 September 2015 via mobile

The Christmas tree decorated with tiny paper drink umbrellas and beach themed lights greeted us at the door of this kitschy local stop. Open Wednesday thru Saturday, they offer alcohol, a nice change in the Bible Belt. The experienced server didn't blink an eye when substitutions were requested for the mashed potatoes and plantation beans on the brisket dinner. The buns and bread are homemade and due to a gluten intolerance, my meal companions got to try theirs and mine. They gave the bread a 5 out of 5. Good, strong iced tea, but if you're like me and don't care for the pink sweetener, bring your own Splenda. We were there for a late lunch and it was nice to see a staff member sweeping the floor and generally cleaning up. Separate smoking and non smoking areas but only a half wall to divide them. Not far off 65 with on street parking. Extensive menu.

Reviewed 13 July 2015 via mobile

We live here and eat at Maple Street frequently. I don't think I've ever had anything bad. Our favorites are their steaks, fried chicken, catfish, Hamilton Melt. Oh and I love their French dressing on my salad!!

Reviewed 8 July 2015

This restaurant is made up of two buildings - the first has the look of a bar, dark with exposed brick and neon, the other with exposed windows and a more open atmosphere. Nice menu, reasonable prices - I had a Black and Blue Cobb salad and my wife had the chicken fried steak - both exceeded our expectations.

The service was friendly, but the food delivery takes some time (not enough to dissuade me from returning)

Parking is on-street.