“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Description: 105 N Maple St Buffalo, MO 65622 (417) 345-5045
Description: 105 N Maple St Buffalo, MO 65622 (417) 345-5045
Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for lunch while attending spyderfest in Springfield Missouri. The food was delicious and the chocolate bourbon pecan pie with ice cream. Many thanks for the couple that picked up my ticket as they saw my Vietnam veterans hat.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Took the family here for the first time. Everything was homemade. The Jack Black sauce that is available on about everything was to die for. I had the ribeye, my wife had the white fish over rice. My son had the salmon and my daughter had a cheeseburger. Homemade hamburger buns are hard to find. These were the best. Try the KC potato skins for an appetizer. They were wonderful. This is a must!! It's worth the drive and wait. We got there at 5:15 and sat right down. The food was out in 15 minutes from the time we ordered. Worth the money.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

Always enjoy eating here. The food is great, desserts are wonderful. Just plan a little extra time on Friday and Saturday nights as they are normally very busy.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

We met friends at Maple Street Grill for a late lunch on October 14, 2017. We all ordered and waited a very long time and then the waitress came to us and apologized for the cook saying that he had made mistake on my husbands meal. He had ordered 3 piece fried chicken - dark. The cook had fried white meat, which my husband does not like. He was given the option of eating the white meat or waiting for the dark. He chose waiting. She then brought all 3 other meals and we had no choice but to go ahead and eat without him. My meal of country fried steak was very disappointing, it was a frozen patty. My husband sat there for nearly 30 minutes waiting for his meal - we were all finished when his arrived. He ate the chicken and felt like it wasn't cooked very well. Now we know that it was under done because he is sick. I would not recommend this restaurant at all. We will never go back and will be sure and spread the word about it to all our friends!!

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

I had chicken fajitas and it was very filling.Waitress we had was very attentive and kept up with our order.