“Awesome experience ”

Elements Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Elements Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 2 Restaurants in Camden
Price range: US$28 - US$46
Description: Join us on Friday or Saturday night for dinner with someone special or good friends. Our menu changes on a regular basis keeping the restaurant as fresh as the ingredients. The pricing featured on the menu for any weekend is inclusive of a four course meal, iced tea or coffee. Beer and wine selection is available. Reservations are recommended, as seating is limited.
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Had dinner last night, talk bout knocking it out of the Park, Chef Kurt did! We didn't order, instead we asked him to surprise us and he did big time. From the first course to the main course it was bursting with flavor. This guy knows how to cook! We've eaten lot of fancy places but can't remember when we had a meal that delivered so many perks of the taste buds. It's a must go!

Elements7851, Owner at Elements Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Roger, thank you for the review! It was a pleasure serving you and Jill we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I tend to seek out restaurants that are off the beaten path and offer not only a good meal but provide an experience. Elements Restaurant did not disappoint. We visited for my mothers 80th birthday. There were four of us. We had a late start so we had to call to extend our reservation time. They graciously accommodated this. Three of us had the fixed menu and my dad had ala carte. I had the seafood medley and the others had the steak medallions. Both were excellently prepared and flavorful. The chocolate cake was delicious and served with a candle. The wine and beer selection was good. The service and view alone were worth the drive. We were lucky enough to be there to view a beautiful lightning storm through the ample windows. My dad tends to talk and tell stories. Keith, the chef and owner was very patient and considerate with him. My family, friends and I will definitely be visiting again. We may even make an overnight out of it by renting the guest house available within walking distance. This was the perfect place for a celebration but priced reasonably so you could enjoy it anytime. We are so happy we found this gem!

Elements7851, Owner at Elements Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2017

Denise it was wonderful meeting you and your family we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again!

Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Please, please, please visit here. The food is delicious and the service is impeccable.

We were greeted warmly at the door and seated immediately. We opted for the four course fixed menu. Cheese plate was good and salad was decent. Every time we finished a course, our plates were removed immediately and we were served the next course. We didn't feel rushed, they were just that attentive.

Entree was delicious. I had the seafood medley with whitefish, lobster and crab cake (wow) and my husband had the stuffed whitefish. Both were excellent with ample portions. Dessert was a small fruit shortcake with fresh (from the owner's garden) strawberries.

The chef came twice to our table to ask about our meal. Very genuine person, interested in providing a great experience.

This is a very small restaurant. Only 25-30 seats, so you will need a reservation. Open air kitchen so you can watch the chef prepare everything. Small stat, but intimately attentive and friendly. I truly enjoyed this experience and will recommend to everyone.

Elements7851, Owner at Elements Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

It makes us so happy to know that you enjoyed your experience with us! Truly, it does.
We look forward to seeing you again!!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

If you are in the area or are looking for a destination restaurant - Elements is a great place. The owners couldn't be nicer and the food is excellent.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

Elements has it all: an intimate atmosphere, friendly staff, live music, and exceptional food at a fair price. My husband and I both tried the Beef Tenderloin. No steak knife was needed for this tender cut, seasoned perfectly. He tried the crab cakes, I had the bacon wrapped shrimp, and both were expertly prepared. I suggest the four course menu, though a la carte options are available to those interested in a lighter fare. The site boasts an open kitchen which allows you to watch a master chef at work. I can't wait to return!