“Find this place for great ribs!”
Review of The Pilot House

The Pilot House
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 21 June 2017

A relative put us to this place and it was a great idea. It's an out of the way place and the quality of the ribs people in regardless of location. This was first time here and I will return when I visit the area again. I was totally surprised at the moist juicy ribs which filled up forthwith. I'm a big eater and I really enjoyed the whole dinner. If you're looking for great ribs, try finding this restaurant and have a great meal.

1  Thank captainbills

Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

The Pilot House is amazing. It doesn't look like much more than a run down building hiding underneath some trees, but don't let its appearance deceive you. Inside, you'll find a dark and cozy dive bar/restaurant. The ribs are to die for. Portions are huge. The half rack will be more than enough! The twice baked potatoes melt in your mouth. Service is fairly quick and friendly. Enjoy an ice cold Stag while you wait. This place is definitely Cape's hidden gem.

2  Thank gemini8200
Reviewed 30 April 2017

The Pilot House is now smoke-free. They have followed suit like The Sands Pancake House did a few months ago. Much more enjoyable for everyone now. Great food, and service, with a smoke-free atmosphere, who could ask for anything more. Thank you!

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent! I ordered something as well as did all my friends! We tried each other's and nothing disappointed.

2  Thank Hollie S
Reviewed 27 March 2017

We love their food! (We don't care for the cigarette smoke, so we just get our orders to go). Simply amazing meals at very reasonable prices. Call ahead and they will have it ready for you when you get there.