“This place is great!”

Hunter Valley Winery
Reviewed 4 March 2014

If you love wine, nice people, great sculpture art, relaxed atmosphere and music this is a place you want to visit. My husband and I have a fantastic time here. We attended their 2nd Annual Mardi Gras on March 1st. We had an absolute blast! The atmosphere at this winery is very comfortable, trendy and welcoming. We are from an area where we have a winery and I would much rather visit this winery than the one at home. They had wonderful food, fabulous wine and the musical entertainment was great! We could have stayed all night! The winery, inside, is small but very nice - so much so that you don't really notice. The wine choices are outstanding. They have some of the best wines we have ever had. If you like sweet wines by the way you simply MUST try the strawberry wine! This place is definitely worth your time. The warmer the weather the most memorable your experience will be - I assure you.

1  Thank Tamara P