“Its applebees”

Applebee's
Ranked #107 of 159 Restaurants in Cape Girardeau
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

The waiting staff here is really good. The food is average. And the bar staff is excellent. Average choice of beer and drinks.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

It's a chain restaurant. That said, the staff is kind and attentive. Food tastes great and no long waits for the food to arrive. Selection is above average for a chain.

2  Thank James N
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Haven't been in a while, and now I know why. I had an Asian salad. I got a bowl of premix cabbage with mostly no dressing. And grilled shrimp on top. The whole thing was bad. Service was not great. I was never asked how it was until I was ready to leave. And the server did not try to make it better. Appetizers came out late, pretty much along with the meal. They were crappy as well. I will never be back.

Reviewed 28 April 2016

Great food great service!!!! Clean establishment and very pleasant experience. Server took great care of me she was very efficient.

2  Thank Britni C
Reviewed 9 February 2016

Was there for dinner on Feb 5, 2016. Ordered steak med rare. What I received was a med well steak. As I cut into the steak as the staff always ask you to do, when I told them it was not right, but I would just eat it, as I do not want to just sit and watch my dinner party to eat, then after they are finished they watch me eat. Also the side dishes were over cooked, so the meal was not a goid experience.

The service was good, never saw a manager to require about my food not being cook right. This is not the first time, but hope the last time.