“Whiskey Chicken”

Applebee's
Ranked #102 of 151 Restaurants in Cape Girardeau
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Delicious! The grilled Chicken breast tender and juicy with sauteed vegetables that are seasoned perfectly. Jalapeno mashed potatoes are a perfect accompaniment.

Reviewed 13 October 2016

My wife and I enjoyed a nice dinner her a few nights ago. The service was a bit slow, but the food was excellent. I had the crispy brewhouse chicken , and my wife had the terriaki shrimp dinner. Would definitely return for another meal.

Reviewed 28 September 2016 via mobile

The waiting staff here is really good. The food is average. And the bar staff is excellent. Average choice of beer and drinks.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

It's a chain restaurant. That said, the staff is kind and attentive. Food tastes great and no long waits for the food to arrive. Selection is above average for a chain.

Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

Haven't been in a while, and now I know why. I had an Asian salad. I got a bowl of premix cabbage with mostly no dressing. And grilled shrimp on top. The whole thing was bad. Service was not great. I was never asked how it was until I was ready to leave. And the server did not try to make it better. Appetizers came out late, pretty much along with the meal. They were crappy as well. I will never be back.