“Great service good food! ”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #105 of 156 Restaurants in Cape Girardeau
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We had a party of 11 our waiter was very attentive! Made sure we had refills when needed. Food was good. The manager was extremely nice and very sweet. Would recommend!

2  Thank Beth S

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I was here alone so I can have lunch. I asked for Caesar Salad. After 30 minutes I asked where's my salad, but they said in 15 minutes. I came after 30 minutes asking them are they okay, but they didn't answer me. However after all this, I got salad in 1,5 hours. However food was average, but I still don't recommend this restaurant because they don't care about customers.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

It was just as you'd expect. Same menu, same value, same quality of food as you'd get at any Applebee's. I had the Thai Shrimp salad. Very tasty. The waiter was extremely attentive.

2  Thank Krkinva
Reviewed 14 November 2016

This past Veterans Day(11/11/2016) my wife and I decided to go to Applebees. They had advertised their Veterans Days Specials, so we thought we'd give it a try. It was about 2:45 P.M., and the parking lot was almost full. We decided we would sit at the bar(it's a "U" shaped and seats approximately 18-20 persons). I guess my first clue that something was out of the ordinary should have been seeing that there were no patrons at the bar. There was a bar tender, but no customers. Anyway we took seats at the bar, and immediately, the bartender left the area, and did not return. No greeting, etc. We sat there, and slowly began to feel out of place. We continued to sit there, and observed many servers walk by without any acknowledgement. We began to feel as though we were invisible. We started paying attention to the time. After six minutes, we agreed to wait for two more, which we did, and still, the bar tender never returned, or did any other server show up at the bar. So after sitting there by ourselves for eight minutes, we left the bar, stopping at the hostess station. I spoke to the young lady advising her that they should get a bartender at the bar, and her reply was to giggle. At that I said "seriously, someone should be behind the bar", at which she just giggled again. At that point we just departed the building.

1  Thank MYSTERH
Reviewed 29 October 2016

Delicious! The grilled Chicken breast tender and juicy with sauteed vegetables that are seasoned perfectly. Jalapeno mashed potatoes are a perfect accompaniment.

2  Thank Jill C