“Monday Night Special!”

Applebee's
Ranked #103 of 151 Restaurants in Cape Girardeau
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Applebee's has a burger special for any burger at $6.99 on Monday. While the burger was OK, the fries weren't hot; barely warm actually. It took almost 15 minutes to get coffee. Waitress Stephanie K never even offered a refill on the cup of coffee. Could have perhaps understood if they had been busy. I wonder if she knows that's why there was no tip. The table felt dirty & sticky when we were seated. The booth seat was torn in a couple of places. Looks like it's on a decline.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We haven't eaten at an Applebee's in some time, no top of mind awareness. Tried it today for lunch and it was quite nice. They have a 12 minute lunch deal with about 8 choices. If it's not out within 12 minutes you get something, an order of fries I believe. The nice touch was the stop watch at the table that allowed you to ck the time.The food was good and the server was very attentive and pleasant.

Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

We had a party of 11 our waiter was very attentive! Made sure we had refills when needed. Food was good. The manager was extremely nice and very sweet. Would recommend!

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I was here alone so I can have lunch. I asked for Caesar Salad. After 30 minutes I asked where's my salad, but they said in 15 minutes. I came after 30 minutes asking them are they okay, but they didn't answer me. However after all this, I got salad in 1,5 hours. However food was average, but I still don't recommend this restaurant because they don't care about customers.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

It was just as you'd expect. Same menu, same value, same quality of food as you'd get at any Applebee's. I had the Thai Shrimp salad. Very tasty. The waiter was extremely attentive.