“Friendly and good food”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #37 of 152 Restaurants in Cape Girardeau
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 25 October 2015 via mobile

Stopped by on a road trip, did a to-go order, staff was exceptionally friendly and patient both on phone and later in person, they accommodated all our requests, food tastes great, my husband says try the ribs.

1  Thank Debralee B

Reviewed 15 October 2015

My husband and I usually drop in for their salad bar. It is always very fresh with many different selections. Great for a fast lunch stop, friendly service, not too pricey.

1  Thank Butterflydays
Reviewed 1 August 2015

I admit that I have not been here in about 9 months, I received an email on my birthday for a free burger. I had to redeem it and I must say that it was one of the best burgers that I have tasted in quite some time.

2  Thank 704wayneh
Reviewed 5 July 2015

Won't be returning. Have been twice & not worth the price even w/ a coupon. The salad bar doesn't always have that many items that I like. I had a hamburger the last time I went & it wasn't that good - especially for the price.

Reviewed 21 June 2015 via mobile

Ordered a steak to be well done, but what I got was burnt and crunchy. Lesson learned-no more steaks from here. Love the salad bar and wait staff was great.