“Totally FULLfilling”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #37 of 152 Restaurants in Cape Girardeau
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 April 2017

Portion sizes are plenty resulting in my title: Totally FULLfilling. My wife had the
half rack ribs which came with two sides, but she gave up one side for the unlimited
Garden Bar (adding $1). Ribs were "fall off the bone" tender; and extremely tasty.

I had the Trio sampler appetizer for my meal. It included a huge portion of chicken
bites; onion rings; and a five cheese dip with unlimited chips. Served with honey
mustard sauce and ranch dressing. It was so much that I could not even eat it all.

Oh, yeah. I forgot to mention. The service from Carlitha was exceptionally good.
Ask for her on Wednesday through Saturday! To finish it off, take your receipt and
follow directions to complete a survey and get a validation code for a free appetizer
or dessert (up to $10) on your next visit with the purchase of an adult entrée.
Can't beat it!

1  Thank Michael N

Reviewed 20 April 2017

Probably my second favorite Tex Mex joint in Cape Girardeau. It's all good here folks trust me. Also have outside seating and great service. No need to say more here. If you enjoy Tex Mex this is the place to go if traveling through as it is just to the east of I-55 at exit 93 in the Mall.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I order a burger and the garden bar. I got down eating the salad and was still waiting on my burger. The waitress came by and said it be up in a few minutes. About ten or fifteen minutes later it showed up and I ate half of it. The next day I didn't feel to good because I think they had it waiting for me to long. Even seeing the waitress was so far in between.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Cape Girardeau. New Salad Bar is excellent! New items. Full meal on Salad Bar!

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed dinner at Ruby Tuesday with my husband. Not sure I like the changes that have been made to the salad bar! Our waitress was very attentive!