US$122
US$119
US$114
US$105
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

US$120
US$119
Hyatt.com
Hampton Inn St Louis/Chesterfield(Chesterfield)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$99
US$116
Homewood
1,090 results
All reviewstennis courtsdouble treeathletic clubcookiesfitness centeroutdoor poolbeautiful hotelomeleti highly recommend this hotelst louisrooms were very cleanking bedkimconferenceballroomteamsmo
Reviewed 12 June 2018

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The decor of the hotel was fresh. The breakfast and lunch buffet allowed for quick meals before the convention. From housekeeping to front desk the staff always greeted me with a smile and

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you come back for another conference or just a vacation. If you need anything please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Reviewed 6 June 2018

The staff was superb with Pleshette being outstanding. She ran the coffee bar and knew every morning who I was and what I wanted. And couldn’t do enough for me. The breakfast buffet was fresh and quick. Very nice fitness facility.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to write on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to our team. I am pleased to hear that Pleashette made your morning outstanding. We hope to see you for another wonderful stay. If you have any further comments please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

This hotel is perfectly located out of the main city and in a quiet area. No noise from traffic or anything else. It is connected to the athletic club so if you workout, this is a must stay! Staff is very helpful and they made my time there very enjoyable. I am away from home a lot for work and I never felt alone while I was there. Kim made sure my room was great and I was comfortable while stayed.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are so important to us. I am so pleased that all team members made your trip enjoyable. If there is anything else I can help with please do not hesitate on contacting me.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Had a meeting this morning in The Cafe for a very important and critical Board Meeting. Igor waited on our table and treated our group like royalty! In the future, we will always request Igor to wait on us. Highlight of our Day!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Kim Z, Guest Relations Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel St Louis - Chesterfield, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. We're so happy that you enjoyed your time here with us at the Doubletree Hotel St. Louis - Chesterfield. Igor is phenomenal at what he does, and we're so happy that you had such a positive experience with our team here at the hotel. We look forward to seeing again in the very near future!

Reviewed 17 May 2018

Typical of the Doubletree brand. Reliable hotel with good features and amenities. Staff is excellent. Food is pretty good. For me, the best part is the adjacent health club that's available at no charge. If you have reason to stay in the suburbs, this is a really good choice.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us here on TripAdvisor. We're so happy that you enjoyed your time here with us at the Doubletree Hotel St. Louis - Chesterfield. We're glad that you had a chance to enjoy all the wonderful amenities we have to offer at our location. We look forward to seeing you again if your travels ever bring back to Chesterfield.