“Power Bowl - yes please!”

Crazy Bowls & Wraps
Ranked #79 of 221 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Reviewed 3 February 2015

We decided to be go eat somewhere we'd never been. We were both very happy with our food choices - my friend had the small fajita bowl and I had the small power bowl. YUM! It comes with a bag of chip and I ordered water to drink which kept the cost under $7. It had quite a bit of chicken and the ingredients tasted fresh. The portion size was perfect. I will look for this franchise in my travels and definitely eat here again.

Date of visit: January 2015

Reviewed 6 November 2014

We routinely pickup a 'Power Bowl' with double meat from CBW and split it. It's enough for 2 people and much better than any greasy fast food.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 20 August 2014

Very flavorful and healthy dinner option. Good way to load up on proteins and keep from being hungry without too many calories. Try the green hot sauce. I only wish they had these where I live.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed 7 May 2014

My wife and I love the "Power Bowl" made with double steak and quinoa! The portions are generally large enough that 2 people can share a bowl and then share a Rice Krispy treat.

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed 28 May 2013

With CBW, I always know exactly what I'm getting and that I'll love it. The menu has a lot of variety and is full of superfoods. My favorite are the superbowls with veggies, but all of the wraps and bowls I've tried are phenomenal!

Date of visit: May 2013