“Great Grab & Go Dinner During the Week”

Crazy Bowls & Wraps
Ranked #76 of 217 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Reviewed 4 February 2015

Fresh, healthy and fast food. You can dine there but we usually take it home to eat. So many options to choose from and very reasonably priced. Love the pesto chicken with quinoa and the Power Bowl is a filled with protein. Their employees are always very friendly too.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

We decided to be go eat somewhere we'd never been. We were both very happy with our food choices - my friend had the small fajita bowl and I had the small power bowl. YUM! It comes with a bag of chip and I ordered water to drink which kept the cost under $7. It had quite a bit of chicken and the ingredients tasted fresh. The portion size was perfect. I will look for this franchise in my travels and definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 6 November 2014

We routinely pickup a 'Power Bowl' with double meat from CBW and split it. It's enough for 2 people and much better than any greasy fast food.

Reviewed 20 August 2014

Very flavorful and healthy dinner option. Good way to load up on proteins and keep from being hungry without too many calories. Try the green hot sauce. I only wish they had these where I live.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

My wife and I love the "Power Bowl" made with double steak and quinoa! The portions are generally large enough that 2 people can share a bowl and then share a Rice Krispy treat.