“OK Protein, Pictures Did Not Match Food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crazy Bowls & Wraps
Ranked #123 of 210 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Looking for a protein-oriented meal and not the typical lunch-in-a-bun, we stopped in at CBW. The small-size protein bowl with chicken and beef was plenty for me. The steamed veggies did not present the variety displayed in the menu picture.

Certainly the additional cost ($1) for having steak as a choice in the two proteins did not come across prominently until seeing the receipt. Still it was acceptable as an alternative when not wanting the typical sandwich fare from fast food.

Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

Horrible manager!!! Never ever have I been treated the way I was there for my first visit ever to a CBW. Still in awe about the service I received!!!

Reviewed 1 March 2015

I hadn't been there previously and thought I'd give it a try. The menu looked nice but when getting my food part of it was hot and other part were cool. I had to mix it all together to "cover" the coolness. It tasted good but it set me off because it appeared they hurried when making it or didn't know to get that equal warmth.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

Fresh, healthy and fast food. You can dine there but we usually take it home to eat. So many options to choose from and very reasonably priced. Love the pesto chicken with quinoa and the Power Bowl is a filled with protein. Their employees are always very friendly too.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

We decided to be go eat somewhere we'd never been. We were both very happy with our food choices - my friend had the small fajita bowl and I had the small power bowl. YUM! It comes with a bag of chip and I ordered water to drink which kept the cost under $7. It had quite a bit of chicken and the ingredients tasted fresh. The portion size was perfect. I will look for this franchise in my travels and definitely eat here again.