“Fun place with good food”

Crazy Bowls & Wraps
Ranked #79 of 221 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Reviewed 23 August 2017

Visited fro lunch with family and we all ordered different items fro the bountiful menu. Service fast and efficient, food good, atmosphere fast food setting. We got thru the line quickly and relieved our food quickly. Was one of the healthiest meas of our trip and still taste great.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 22 February 2017

This was my first time here. Dieting, so was skeptical of availability of low-cal/grain-free food... I ordered the Tostada salad. It was DELICIOUS! The service was great, the location easy to get to. My salad was HUGE!!! I had 1/2 for lunch, and 1/2 for dinner. I will definitely return....

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 10 October 2016 via mobile

The bowls weren't too bad. I got the fajita bowl and my husband got the stir fry bowl with spicy teriyaki sauce. The sauce was not spicy at all but the bowl was good. I feel my fajita bowl could have used more chicken and less rice but overall it was feeling and yummy. Was disappointed. I sour cream at all.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 13 March 2016

What a great concept for healthy food eaters. The menu has a wonderfully refreshing assortment of vegetarian food. It is definitely vegan friendly as well. It honestly tastes delicious. Hard to believe for fast food.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 12 March 2016 via mobile

Looking for a protein-oriented meal and not the typical lunch-in-a-bun, we stopped in at CBW. The small-size protein bowl with chicken and beef was plenty for me. The steamed veggies did not present the variety displayed in the menu picture.

Certainly the additional cost ($1) for having steak as a choice in the two proteins did not come across prominently until seeing the receipt. Still it was acceptable as an alternative when not wanting the typical sandwich fare from fast food.

Date of visit: March 2016