“Real Italian”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My daughter and I have spent time in Italy together so we are pretty choosy when it comes to Italian food. Pastaria did not disappoint. The atmosphere was as delightful as the food was delicious. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Went here solo during a work trip. Sat at the “chefs counter” pretty entertaining to watch all the food come out.

I had an aperol spritz, Chitarra pasta and a side of Brussels sprouts for under $30.

The food came out pretty quick despite the restaurant being pretty full.

Everything I ordered was really good and I would definitely come back.

Reviewed 10 September 2018

According to my wife, this place has the best Mac N'Cheese ever. This is surprising because we had a "non-kids" entree that we both loved, but she ended up eating the Mac.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

our evening began with an excellent knowledgable bartender. Knew the wines, gave menu recommendations, They take no reservations so expect a wait . You can use the no wait app.
we were seated and served 2 burnt pizzas. Bottom of crusts were black and should never have been served. This is a foodie place and their customers expect edible food. The waitress was rude and short form the moment we were seated. Grabbed the pizzas and then after talking to the kitchen brought them back without a word.
Surprise -2 new pizzas arrived without the black burnt bottom and they were excellent. the eggplant had huge slices on top and the holmes with prosciutto and mushrooms were yummy.
The buratta was perfect with toasted bread. house salad was large but unremarkable.
The pasta bolognese was excellent, however the unusual toasted pasta with clams was overly salty and had a weird after taste.
With staff and food at extremes, I am not sold on the restaurant . Theres Lots of Italian in st louis

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This place has the best pasta in STL hands down. All pasta is made in house and fresh from Scratch.the atmosphere is nice and relaxing. I would recommend making rsvp.