“quick service, food was as I expected”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #214 of 414 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 18 January 2017

satisfied when McDonalds are okay, don't expect anything exceptional, order was correct. Difficult to re-enter the roadway as you need to cross 4 lanes of busy road

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

We choose this McDonald's location because it has the play place for the kids. The play place is kept pretty clean, however with all the kids running around it gets noisy which is to be expected. The floors in the main part of the restaurant could be kept a little cleaner. The restrooms in both the restaurant and play place are always clean which is a huge plus. This location is very busy though because it is in a good location right off of I-70 and HW63. The food order always comes out correctly and the associates are friendly. I recommend this location mainly for the location and the play place.

1  Thank Amber O
Reviewed 30 June 2016

The food is fine an typical of every McDonalds, but this location seems to have some issues. I have been through the drive through there on three different occasions now in the last 6 months and never got the correct order after waiting for a long time in line. The first two times, items were missing from the order (a cheeseburger the first time; fries the second time). The third time, I had help in the car to check the bag when we got it; however when we got the food out later, we realized that we were given an incorrect item (wrong type of sandwich). Had I not been in a hurry and near by, I would have gone back to get the correct items. I just feel like the service here could be better in the drive through. I have not experienced this problem at three of the other locations I have frequented. I won't use the drive through at this location any more.

Reviewed 30 June 2016

We attempted to go through the drive through at about 10:30 Sunday morning and the lines and wait time was terrible. They have their drive through set up in a funky way that is not conducive to getting customers taken care of in a timely fashion. We left and went elsewhere.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

McDonald's is always great especially for kids. I just recently hear the food was not real and doesn't burn that's the only reason why I rated average.