Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia
The Tiger Hotel(Columbia)
US$159
US$143
  • Restaurant
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$129
US$83
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$124
US$104
US$101
Hotels.com
Candlewood Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$102
All reviewsmarriott apptypical marriottroom was cleangrab barswafflescracker barrela long road triprecommend this hotelbooked this hotelaccessible roomfront desk staffpool and hot tubvery nice hotelexcellent staybusiness tripinterstatehooters
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

Nice place to lay a head down and catch a snooze and be comfy. I just stayed while passing through but they were friendly and helpful. Would certainly be willing to stop by again on my way through. Nice town with lots of restaurants and things to do.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
joehecht, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear Bugbiter,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback about your recent stay with us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and were able to catch some rest while here! We look forward to serving you again should your travels bring you back through our area! Thanks again for leaving your comments!

Reviewed 15 July 2016

This is a Marriott lower echelon hotel, so don't expect Marriott quality but you can use your points, so I did. This is a clean hotel with a great staff. I never got up early enough for breakfast so I can't comment on that. They do include a small fridge so that's a bonus. Fine for a stay for a short term, like visiting someone at Mizzou.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
joehecht, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2016

Dear TravelLoversBandL,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us here in Columbia. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your time here with us, and should your travels bring you back to the area we hope that you will allow us to earn your business again. Have a great day!

Reviewed 23 June 2016 via mobile

So everything about this hotel was nice. Plenty of room, breakfast area was immaculate, hotel clean all around, and worked for us. I have one BIG complaint, I know I gave it an excellent and that is only bc the lady that checked me out gave me Marriott points which I didn't expect or ask for, the issue was house keeping. We drove in last from Tennessee to stay the night get some rest and drive the rest of the want to Omaha Nebraska and had planned to sleep in grab breakfast and head out. Well I woke earlier than my family to shower. As I was about to get I thought I heard a knock so I put my ear to bathroom door and then again a knock, so thinking it was a person from another party driving with us I grabbed my shirt to put on and I then heard our door being open with a "house keeping" I immediately said NO. She closed the door and left. Ugh it's 8:30, people are still sleeping so I gave her the benefit of the doubt seeing the other side as I didnt put the do not disturb sign out. For me my thoughts are I'm staying one night and have until 12 to check out but I tried to see the other side. Well an hour later when my family was just getting up a knock on the door and again "house keeping", ARE YOU KIDDING ME I opened the door and said NO I have already told you this once and it's still no. She replied I just wanted to see if I could strip the sheets. Not happening and now I am annoyed so I wanted to let the desk know, once I gave it to her as my fault but twice is a no for me. Sorry just too much. Like I said the nice lady at the desk was great I wasn't asking for anything off or in return really just wanted them to be aware, so for her politeness and quick fix I still give it a 5/excellent and again the breakfast lady was so nice and kept everything super clean and stocked!!! Kudos to them or my review wouldn't have been as positive!!! Thank you ladies for the service. We would definitely stay here again!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
joehecht, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2016

Dear Candicane0104,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback regarding your recent stay with us here in Columbia! I am so sorry to hear that our housekeepers disturbed your morning, but am glad to hear that our front desk associate got you taken care of. I will share your comments with the housekeeping department in an effort to minimize the potential for disrupting our guests in the morning. Should your travels return you to the Columbia area we look forward to serving you again. Thank you again for sharing your comments!

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Staff was exceptional/ I needed a handicap room with grab bars on right side/ both night & day staff helped me find the perfect room! Nice location/ breakfast in morning/- room was fine/small coffee pot in room- no frig/, but microwave in breakfast area- a small market area (not expensive) with snacks/ nice pool/ hot tub/ small exercise area- free wifi!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank 1steinmetz
joehecht, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2016

Dear 1steinmetz,

Thank you for taking a moment to leave your review of our facility and staff. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and that we were able to get you the exact room to fit your needs. If your future travels return you to Columbia, I hope you will allow us the opportunity to host you again. Thank you again for sharing your comments!

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

The stay was average! Hotel was clean but the breakfast was lac-luster compared to other Fairfield inns that I stayed at. We checked late and they gave our room to someone else apparently so we ended up in a Handicapped room which was ok. Overall we have stayed at better places but it was still ok!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with friends
joehecht, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Columbia, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2016

Dear Ernie151,

Thank you for taking a moment to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your stay, but sorry to hear you found our breakfast not up to par. Should your travels return you to the Columbia area, I hope you will allow us to serve your lodging needs. Thank you again for posting your feedback!