Red Roof Inn Columbia
US$124
Hampton.com
US$84
Country Inn
Comfort Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$91
ComfortSuites
US$120
US$115
Candlewood Suites Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$104
US$101
Wingate by Wyndham Columbia(Columbia)(Great Value!)
US$84
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Let me start by saying my children weren't with me, but if they were I wouldn't have stayed here. When we checked in, we were put in a room that was already occupied, then when I told the front desk they had no idea anyone was in there. The lighting in the room we had is very dim, the shower is dingy (didn't even bother to get in), plus there were beer caps and trash laying all over the place. There isn't many places I stay were I wouldn't go back but this is one. The only reason we stayed is because I'm licenced to carry. On a good note, the room was clean and the staff was friendly.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Drug dealers and prostitutes. One next door one night, the other, the next. When staff was informed of the dealing, instead of calling the police, they just had them check out the next day at the regular time, which I would assume druggies don't stay at the same place for too long. Not safe. Definitely don't bring your children here. On a good note, the rooms were pretty great and the cleaning staff, awesome.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Stayed last night; great price, but I did not realize that it was in the "bad" part of town!

While we were dining in OUR ROOM, a man walked in, stood there a few seconds, then said, "Excuse me, wrong room"! Thank GOD there were multiple people in my room or who knows what would have happened!

Early in the AM we heard sirens and saw many police cars; this morning we went down for breakfast and asked about the sirens. The AM front desk said the PM front desk was robbed, last night! He said the gas station across the street was, also, robbed, last night.

Although the room was comfortable, we will not be staying another night and would not recommend this for anyone with children or anyone who wants to be in a safe area!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2016

We have been staying here while working in the area. The rooms are older and outdated, not the cleanest place I have stayed but manageable and bug free. If you want a cheap room with fridge and micro, firm mattress, bug free this maybe your place but if your looking for a updated, "fancy Smancy room", drive on by. I wouldn't take my girlfriend/wife here, but if your a construction worker needing a room during the week, you may have found you next bed.

Room Tip: Low budget room, cheap price
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2016

Time for major updates to the rooms in this hotel. Pretty disappointed that when I did stay there the AC in the room didn't seem to work right. As the night went on, the room got hotter. The next morning, I was in the lobby and heard a lady tell them that the tv in her room didn't work so she got a complimentary stay. When I told them about the air, they said someone would get it fixed, which they did. But no offer of compensation for the discomfort. They indicated that had I told them right away it might have been different, but that would have been in the middle of the night and not when I was willing to go walking around in the parking lot to the office. Pretty disappointed. Would consider staying there again but not sure

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family