“Consistent and Yummy”

Five Guys
Ranked #164 of 406 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 10 April 2016

I have visit five guys in several cities and they are always consistent, friendly people and great burgers. The fries are too die for and always in abundance. let's not forget the peanuts while you wait.

1  Thank Sunshineldy

Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Have been to the Columbia location several times. Lots of toppings options, huge portion of fries, great selection of fountain drinks. Oh, and don't forget the burgers...they are excellent.

Reviewed 3 December 2015

While I typically like a good hamburger, I will have to say that the ones I just tried at Five Guys comes close to one of the better ones I have tasted in quite a while. As a note, and definitely not a complaint, one order of French fries is certainly enough for 2 people.

Reviewed 13 October 2015

I've been hearing raves about Five Guys, and I finally got to go there. I visited the restaurant just south of the mall in Columbia, MO. I do not know why people rave about this place. It cost me nearly $8.00 to get a one patty burger and small order of fries without a drink. Overpriced and ordinary.
No table service. They holler at you when your order is ready.This is just an overpriced McDonalds with much better fries.
The fries are very good. I got the Cajun seasoned fries, and loved them.
The burger was nothing special ... except that they let you choose from a great variety of toppings, which is kinda neat.
But, seriously? $8 for a small burger, small fries, and no drink? I won't patronize this business again.

Reviewed 9 September 2015

We were there in a family gathering of four and it was our first time at Five Guys. We were amazed at the size of portions and how good it all was!

Been to Five Guys? Share your experiences!