See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 May 2016

We saw this motel advertised on a billboard. Checked it out. Looked good to us. The room was clean and quiet. beds were comfortable. Employee was friendly and polite. Would stay here again if necessary.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 May 2016 via mobile

My wife and I were tired and pulled into this motel to get a bit of sleep. It is located across from a seedy bar close to a truck stop. Liz, the desk clerk was rude and would not replace/repair a broken TV remote. The paper thin carpet was filthy, the room smelled and the door lock did not work properly. Total cost was $59 and DEFINITELY NOT WORTH IT!

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Errantflyer
Reviewed 6 October 2015

This place is the worse place I have ever stayed , it smell , was dirty, and I woke with bug bits all over me . DON'T STAY HERE !!! WILL REGRET IT , It should be closed down it is not fit for any one , It really is that bad

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 April 2015

Imagine your worst nightmare then quadruple it. This hotel is like no other hotel I have ever seen or smelled. There is no way this passes state laws for a hotel.....no way no how. Let's put it this way, I would rather sleep under a bridge than sleep in this cesspool. The second you open the nasty doors to your hallway the stench of cigarette and decaying whatevers and cover up spray will knock you over and you may have to be taken out on a stretcher. There is nothing in the rooms. There are cob webs everywhere and don't even let me start on the linens. Nothing has been touched in this hotel in 30+ years. Needs to be shut down asap. Honestly people STAY AWAY FAR AWAY.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with friends
2  Thank KansasTravelor86
Reviewed 3 April 2014

This place should be condemned! Booked this room as it was the last place with vacancy over the Homecoming weekend. I knew this wasn't a luxury hotel, but this place was shockingly outdated and dirty. Should have ran the second I walked into the 'lobby'. Reluctantly, I checked in and the second I walked into my "NO SMOKING" room, I had to leave because the room reeked of tar and god know what else. I ended up driving 3 hours back home - it's that disgusting. Pretty sure drifters and crack heads live here.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo