“Budget Fish/Seafood”
Review of Long John Silver's

Long John Silver's
Ranked #189 of 414 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 17 April 2017

For the $$$ just fine. Food is hot and tasty. Nice fish/seafood for the budget-minded. I keep going back, as it's a good meal for all.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

I was on the run that day and was on the west end of Bus. loop 70. There was Long John's silver. It had been 20 years since I had eaten there. Folks were at the hospital and we needed food. Got the 2 fish packs with slaw and fries in one and O-rings in the other. The drive thru was slow but the food was good. Yes, it was mainly fried but good and hot. Got drink with it and the serving was large.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I've been to a few of these restaurants in my years...on earth and I must say this one is in the top 5. It is always clean, the people are nice and the food is always crunchy-delicious and fresh.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

It's a chain, sure, but it stands alone as seeming to always have very friendly and efficient staff that serve you what you want fast, fresh, and even tell you the 'best deal' for your money.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I left ringing the bell they didn't have much business was really good and cost a fraction of what it would of cost if I had ate Red Lobster and had probably more food than I would have got at Red Lobster.