“nice place”

Price range: US$30 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: City busing stops less than a block from our establishment.
Reviewed 7 August 2018

went on a Tuesday night, I ordered the oysters Rockefeller for an appetizer, biggest and some of the best oysters I have ever ate, had the osso bocco also excellent food, if you want good service , great food and a quiet atmosphere this is the place, some different items on the menu from other places

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Went to a business dinner here tonight. Just south of town. Décor is nice, service is very good. The food is very good, though not exceptional. The dessert was very nice, fruit in a pastry shell with ice cream on top. Overall, very good.

Reviewed 8 July 2018

If only we had known about this place sooner! Some friends suggested the Grand Cru. We've been there twice, both times having Wade as our excellent waiter. The food was exceptionally good and the atmosphere wonderful. Everyone in our party on both visits was extremely pleased with the food and the service. A definite new favorite place! There are some old reviews that are obviously not a reflection of the restaurant today and being outdated and irrelevant, they should be expunged.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

I have lived in Columbia for 10 years and eat out almost daily. Grand Cru always seemed mysterious to me as almost nobody I knew had been there so there wasn't much word of mouth recommendations. Finally decided to check it out a couple of months ago. Huge restaurant with nice staff. Food was pretty good, not amazing but above average. Service was "so so" but that might have been because we were there on a busy night. The decor is interesting, kind of like an old country club from the 1980s or maybe a retirement community. I was pleasantly surprised and will go back.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Grand Cru is a hidden gem in Columbia. Incredible wine list. Extensive whiskey and scotch selection. I had the duck with asparagus and it was terrific! And I will be back to have the scallop appetizer again soon!

Thank you for an incredible dining experience.