“Unexpected in a Holiday Inn”
Review of Churchill's

Churchill's
Reserve with OpenTable
Churchill's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #199 of 406 Restaurants in Columbia
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Churchill's is one of Columbia's original and most prestigious fine dining restaurants. Established in 1986, Churchill's has been a landmark in Columbia tradition. For three decades Churchill's has been providing the finest cuisine and unmatched service in Mid Missouri. Join us in celebrating the launch of our new menu as we once again reinvent ourselves and prove why we are Columbia's premier fine dining experience.
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I stayed at the Holiday Inn for Parents weekend and wanted to have a decent meal with my family. We decided to go to Churchill's in the hotel. What a nice surprise. When we arrived I was nervous as there was only one party in the whole place. But the hostess told us they were booked with reservations for the evening, and the place did fill up. We decided to all get steaks. 2 of us ordered the filet mignon and the other 2 ordered the rib eyes. So tasty and perfectly prepared. Salads that came with dinner where very large and very fresh, the rolls were warm and they came with 3 different butters. Very yummy. they also had a complimentary glass of champagne with a raspberry liqueur. Very nice touch. Our bill for the 4 of us shocked us as to how inexpensive it was, it was $125 (without tip). For 4 steaks, 4 cocktails (and a free drink) I thought it was quite reasonable. The wait staff were on their game and even a manager came around to see how we were doing. The restaurant was full by the time we left. For sure will come back.

Reviewed 1 January 2017

We stayed at the Holiday Inn and it was quite late when we arrived. We decided to "stay in" rather than drive to a restaurant. We were pleased with our service. The food (we both had steaks) were quite tasty as were the appetizers and sides. We were very happy we picked Churchill's

Reviewed 22 April 2016

This restaurant was not what I expected to find in a Holiday Inn! The food was amazing and décor was elegant. I had the sea bass which was prepared to perfection and served with a light ginger-soy sauce. My husband had a steak that was as good as any he had ever eaten. The service did not meet the high standard of the food, but the server was friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

I had breakfast at Churchill's and was very happy with the service and the prices were very good for a hotel restaurant. I had oatmeal and there was a great selection of toppings. Unfortunately the coffee tasted burnt and had particles that looked like the pot had been left on the burner too long floating in the cup.

Reviewed 9 January 2016

A very small, very expensive hotel restaurant which charges based on the looks. Dined there tonight, only two dining. Service was acceptable, but no forks on the table, and our side order was forgotten. (We wer comped a dessert and got an apology.) My chicken entree ($18) was billed as 10 ounce, but was a quarter breast, with part of a wing bone attached, but would not weigh more than four ounces at best. The comped dessert - bread pudding - was warm, but partially covered with a cold sauce. Folk may visit once, but I doubt they return.