“Best Mexican food in town.”
Review of El Rancho

El Rancho
Ranked #145 of 414 Restaurants in Columbia
Price range: US$3 - US$10
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 May 2016

It doesn't matter if it is 11:00AM or 3:00AM, El Rancho is amazing. Great for lunch, dinner, or late night... you can never go wrong. It is always a stop I have to make when I visit Columbia.

Faustino V, Owner at El Rancho, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2016

Dear Montogomery H,

Thank you for stopping by El Rancho every time you are in Columbia, I know it brings you lots of priceless memories. We will always be here for you, doing our best to serve you.

Reviewed 7 March 2016

Family run Mexican style food. Booths counter service. Good for a quick bite when downtown. Huge burritos with all of the toppings. Little rough late night as they get some bar traffic after midnight to eat but they keep it real for many years in CoMo

Faustino V, Owner at El Rancho, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2016

Dear gcraig6900

Thank you for taking your time to review our business, and we wish you the best. We know we are not perfect, but we do our best to serve you.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

I really like the totally open preparation area at El Ranch; always nice to see your dish being prepared. This is not elegant dining, but all of their entrees taste great. I'm no nutritionist, but I imagine that daily meals at El Ranch would result in increased girth. Great for the occasional lunch, dinner, or late-night binge.

Reviewed 12 February 2016

Good place to eat after nightclubs. The food is cheap and enough portions. The best plate is chicken nachos. You can enjoy the decoration by the time the you gonna wait in the huge line (if you go after 1:30am)

Reviewed 16 January 2016 via mobile

I went to this place a lot in my college days because the food was great and acceptably priced. Now every time I come back to central Missouri I never miss a chance to stop here because it is still consistently great, the cooks still remember my wife and I, and the only this that every changes is the young girl behind the counter. If you get the chance, definitely stop by.

Been to El Rancho? Share your experiences!