“Very crowded but good”

Panda Express Chinese Kitchen
Ranked #206 of 405 Restaurants in Columbia
Reviewed 27 July 2017

We visited at lunch time and waited in a very long line. This made us think the food would be wonderful. It was average for Chinese food. It is an indoor "fast"food restaurant it seems.

Reviewed 3 April 2017

We were so excited to be getting a Panda Express in Columbia as they are common in the area of Florida that we are from and we loved it down south. At first, we thought that the quality and portion issues could definitely be due to the fact that they were all new to the chain since there were no other locations in the Mid Mo. But as time went on and the quality and quantity that was served did not equal to that of the southern locations, we came to the realization that it was not just growing pains but that of a lack of care on the location's management for continued quality. If you are looking for the Panda Express of other locations in the country, you are going to be disappointed. We have tried to speak with the management about the shortages (I literally received 3 teensy pieces of meat in my entire steak bowl) and they offered to replace it. Yet the next time I went in & ordered the exact same thing, it happened again! I'm sorry, if I am paying for something, it should actually be in the bowl!

Reviewed 20 December 2016

This is a chain fast food restaurant which purports to offer drive through order service.

The drive through line usually wraps around the building and takes the longest I've ever waited in a drive through line in my life. But my spouse wanted Panda Express. So I waited.

The menu options are severely limited and one who is used to counter ordering fast food chinese will be sorely disappointed. I believe Panda Express believes themselves to be gourmet Chinese fast food, but...no. Not so much.

If you have a lot of time to sit and wait...

If you have a lot of money to throw away on generally average chinese food...

If you don't mind being suckered into the gourmet Chinese experience when it's really just a few options of overpriced, slow served Chinese fast food you could get somewhere else for less....then eat here.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

The food is excellent and the service is fast. The place is really for those on the go. This is not a nice place to dine, but more for those who like Chinese food and don't mind paper plates and plastic dinner ware, sparse surrendering's and rather inexpensive tables and chairs.

But that is where the inexpensive ends, as this is a price place to eat, I think most people order to take out..

Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Had only seen this chain in airports and shopping malls. This location is close to I-70 and US 63 intersection. Food is quick and easy. Bright simple decor. Small. Not expensive. Reliable food.