“As good as I remembered”
Review of Rich and Charlie's

Rich and Charlie's
Ranked #3 of 13 Restaurants in Crestwood
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I hadn't been to Rich & Charlie's in more than a decade (St. Louis has tons of Italian restaurants) but the beau suggested it when I couldn't think of where to eat, and I am so glad we went.
We were seated immediately on a Friday night at 6:30, unusual but appreciated. Brennan was our waiter and he was super attentive; excellent service. We were given our drinks and bread and real butter. It was Authentic Italian bread and warm. Their salad was unlimited (hasn't always been) and it was the quintessential St. Louis salad: romaine and iceberg with artichokes, red onion, red pepper, parmesan, and vinegar and oil, a personal favorite, and we said yes to a refill. I got Chicken Mudega and the beau got Cajun Chicken pasta with shrimp added. My Chicken was delicious, with a yummy sauce, and my side of pasta with red and white sauce mixed was great too. My beaus Cajun pasta had blackened chicken, a bit of heat, and it was great too. Shrimps were a little....shrimpy, lol, they could have been bigger. But our servings couldn't have been bigger and still fit on the plates! Portions were enough for two separate large meals. We definitely took to go boxes. Can't wait to eat my leftovers!

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I found the salad was delicious. I enjoyed the Manicotti dish as well. Nice atmosphere nicely decorated. We had lunch there and prices were reasonable on the lunch menu. I think lunch portions are smaller.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

We absolutely love their salad -- it could be a meal by itself. and cannelloni. Our favorite place to go when in St. Louis.

Reviewed 19 March 2018

When visiting family and friends in the St. Louis area, we always try to dine at Italian restaurant. If we can't make to the 'The Hill,' we often find ourselves at Rich and Charlie's.

Recently, we visited STL for a few days and stopped in at Rich and Charlie's for lunch. We had a large group of adults and kids...and our service was absolutely on point. Our waitress kept the kids and the adults happy with full drinks, copious bread, and fast service.

As for entrees, I enjoyed baked mostaccioli covered in provel cheese, while others had delicious spaghetti and meatballs, toasted raviolis, and alfredo related dishes.

Each person in our large group commented on how much they enjoyed the food...plus, the lunch portion is perfect and it includes a salad too!

Definitely will return in the future.

Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

Had a family reunion dinner, of sorts here recently. The endless salad was great, as was the service.
I did not think much of the chicken wings but everything else more than made up for it.
I would recommend this restaurant for good Italian food and service.