“Lunch”

Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Yarrambat
Price range: US$8 - US$23
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: For nearly 20 years, our very talented and dedicated team of chefs, headed by Matt Brennan have consistently prepared and served high quality foods with a focus on seasonality, health inspired dishes utilising produce home grown kitchen garden along with a creative style and artistic presentation. Star dishes include the herb & cheese pot bread, the pumpkin & cashew soup, signature berry crepes, Belgian lemon teacake and passionfruit sponge. Our style leans to all ages and we invite you to come in and be welcomed by our warm, friendly team 7 days a week. You can even be entertained by our resident ducks and turtles out looking the lake from our deck area! Special dietary needs are also well considered.
Reviewed 12 December 2020

Your food was amazing, thank you for such a delicious veggie burger, it was finger lickin good, also very relaxing atmosphere ❤

Date of visit: December 2020
Write a reviewReviews (157)

Reviewed 8 November 2020

I booked outside terrace but instead I got outside of restaurant. It was a cold day so it was not clearly defined at time of booking online exzact seating location. Lucky I had my jacket. Food was good.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 31 May 2020 via mobile

My fiancée and I are all for supporting local businesses but when they charge an arm and a leg for a Dirty Chai Latte for $7id rather go to McDonalds

Date of visit: May 2020
Reviewed 21 March 2020

Four of us recently had lunch at this very nice nursery and Cafe + Foodstore.
Very large nursery with an artificial lake and dining facilities.
You can dine outside overlooking the lake or inside.
Meal and drinks are a little on the high side.
For a coca-cola $6.50 and the True Blue BBQ Burger $24.
Two other mains were the Buddha bowl and Chick n Beet Salad, both $24.
Place was reasonably busy and service above average.
Four main courses and five drinks $146, a little on the high side.
Always see a lot of cars in the car park, so guessing can get away with the higher prices for a cafe.

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed 4 February 2020

We decided to go somewhere different for breakfast on Sunday morning, and considering this is part of a nursery and a gift shop we thought it was worth trying out. The nursery and gift shop is so pretty but a bit pricey. We didn't have to wait long for a table, considering this place required a booking and the place is so precious. But I felt the prices for breakfast are a bit outrageous and not much on the plate. I was expecting a bit more, but I supposed thats what you get at a nursery style cafe.

Date of visit: February 2020