“Great value, excellent take out place (also has small dining room), tasty food”
Review of Bhann thai

Bhann thai
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Earth City
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 30 January 2016

I ordered pad thai pork and a couple spring rolls. The pad thai was an abundant portion size and very tasty.

The spring rolls weren't all that.

The older gentleman running the place/cooking was very polite, efficient, and friendly.

I am in town for 2.5 weeks and will definitely be eating here again (45 sec walk from my hotel).

Reviewed 15 January 2016 via mobile

I like the taste but the chicken was hard like if it was from a day before.

I was the only one on the restaurant so service was great

Overall for a fast lunch it was tasty and good, but not very fresh

Reviewed 24 August 2015

One older man was working there- seemed to be taking orders and cooking. So it took a while to get my food. I was very disappointed with the portions of food. I tried to order several things and he said he was out of it. Seemed like everything I wanted. So I finally found something to order. I paid around $30 for what may have been about $10 at any normal thai place. I guess his thoughts are one time hotel business - charging higher prices and providing okay food would keep him open.

Reviewed 10 February 2015

Very tiny restaurant next to McDonald's with only about 10 small tables. They call themselves "Thai" but menu has Chinese and Sushi. I had the Crispy Spring Rolls ($4.95) which were 5 very small (size of an index finger) rolls stuffed with cabbage but overfried/burned flavored (don't recommend). I had the Crab Rangoon ($4.95) which does not contain any "crab" at all but just cream cheese and green onion in wonton (and same overfried/burned taste). I had the Tom Kha Gai (Chicken) Soup ($3.95) with coconut, some veggies and thinly sliced chicken. Mostly broth with little veggies and meat but not bad for a Thai soup.

The entree I tried was the Pad Thai noodles with pork ($7.95). Pork was thinly sliced sauteed with egg, bean sprouts and green onions. Rice noodles were ovecooked so they were sticky, very little meat and veggies (90% noodle dish), and sauce had too much fish sauce in it. I know everyone makes different versions of Pad Thai but I've had enough around the world to know this one was not on the same level as others - actually subpar in comparison. Prices were good for the area but the flavors were not there and overcooking rolls and rangoon is not good. From reviews I read I expected much more or at least average. They do deliver with $2.50 additional fee but worth it if staying in hotel.

1  Thank Thomas V
Reviewed 3 February 2015

Was staying at a nearby hotel. This spot was convenient. Quick and affordable definitely. You can tell them how spicy you want it as well. The food was good, but I cannot say that it was great. I did eat here 2 nights though, so with that being said it wasn't that bad. Just not the best.