“Consistenlly Good Southwest Food”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Ranked #10 of 43 Restaurants in Ellisville
Reviewed 5 October 2017

My wife and I enjoy the vegetarian burrito with guacamole on the side. The items available to build a vegeterian burrito are plentiful and enable a large and tasty burrito enough we share. The staff is consistently efficient, friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I love the chicken burrito bowl. They're food is always fresh, delicious, and consistent. I've always had great customer service at this location, and I always have to keep myself from going back too much; otherwise, I'd be broke! I love Chipotle and I'll be coming back in the next years to come.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Saturday was a time to run errands we intentionally did not do earlier on Christmas break.

By time we left we realized we quickly needed food.
My wife smartly recommended Chipotle, and we're all glad she did.

While we usually order one burrito or bowl apiece, we split two burritos and also shared chips and salsa.

YUM!

We have yet to be disappointed at Chipotle. See you again, soon.

We also saw something neat this visit... the carver, in the kitchen... he wearers a rubber glove, then a chain mail glove, then another rubber glove, on the hand that holds the meat he is cutting. That is incredibly safe for him (and us), and pretty neat to see as he put it on.

Reviewed 6 November 2016 via mobile

This place is always good. Service is fast and the food is fresh and hot. I love the chorizo! It is nicely located and the place is clean.

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

People were very nice and the line moved along quickly. Prices and product are the same as any other Chipotle.