“Wonderful Weekend”

New Age Skincare Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Description: A "green spa" owned by Mother and Daughter Licensed Aestheticians. Always striving to provide superior service at affordable prices in a warm and inviting atmosphere. New for 2010 is the amazing Carbon Infrared Sauna! Open 9-5 Tuesday through Saturday. After hour appointments and spa parties available. Gift Card sales and Spa Finder Cards accepted. Members of ASCP(Associated Skin Care Professionals), DEP(Downtown Excelsior Partnership) Excelsior Springs Chamber of Commerce.
Reviewed 21 August 2015

My mother and I came to Excelsior Springs for a mother daughter weekend, we stayed at the Elms and wanted to do some spa things. When looking at the Elms Spa, as nice as it sounded, it was crazy expensive. I hopped on trip advisor and found the New age Skincare Spa, the ratings were just as good and the prices were way better. Once there we were greeted warmly and has super awesome facials and massages. The space was relaxing and the staff was great. I will continue to book here over the elms, simply because of the service I got.

1  Thank lauren l

Reviewed 13 July 2015

I went with a friend to New Age Skincare Spa in Excelsior Springs, MO for the first time in June 2015 for a facial. Brenda wanted to know what my skincare concerns were so she could create the most beneficial recipe for my facial. After my facial, I asked her which products I should purchase to continue great skincare at home in between my facials. She was very informative and seemed genuinely interested in helping me find the skincare products I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend you stop in and see Brenda, you will definitely be impressed and become a faithful customer, entrusting your skincare to her. I will be going back to her every 2-4 weeks for more facials.

1  Thank Kathy L
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Every time we plan to be in Excelsior Springs, the first thing I do is call and book an appointment at this spa. We recently traveled with another couple so I called a couple weeks ahead of time to book appointments for all four of us. We've booked various services with Brenda, Megan, and Diane and have always been happy. This time was no different. We all got massages and our friends were so impressed they are already talking about a return trip. These ladies are skilled, friendly, and their prices are reasonable. We'll be going back in a few months!

1  Thank JD11125
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Went for a deep tissue massage. Have to say that it was the most relaxing deep tissue I have ever had. Very effective but without the pain I have had from previous deep tissue massages. Even fell asleep near the end. Will definitely return.

3  Thank Puertoboy1054
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 June 2013

I stopped in on a whim when I saw on the window that they offer lash perming, which I'd never heard of. About a half hour later, I left with curly eyelashes! I got to speak with Brenda and Megan and enjoyed hearing about their spa. They offer a lot and are passionate about their business and their town. I'll definitely go back next time I'm in town!

4  Thank JD11125