“Treat Yourself”

New Age Skincare Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Description: A "green spa" owned by Mother and Daughter Licensed Aestheticians. Always striving to provide superior service at affordable prices in a warm and inviting atmosphere. New for 2010 is the amazing Carbon Infrared Sauna! Open 9-5 Tuesday through Saturday. After hour appointments and spa parties available. Gift Card sales and Spa Finder Cards accepted. Members of ASCP(Associated Skin Care Professionals), DEP(Downtown Excelsior Partnership) Excelsior Springs Chamber of Commerce.
Reviewed 31 May 2016

A very knowledgeable staff and up to date services makes this one of my favorite places to treat myself.

1  Thank Marie K

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely spa day with my mother and sister in law and some friends. I really enjoyed my microdermabrasion and body scrub. So relaxing, my skin feels great, and everyone was so friendly. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Sari C
Reviewed 27 December 2015

My husband and I travel occasionally to Excelsior Springs and a trip to this spa is the highlight of our relaxing weekends! I live in a bigger city and wish I had a spa like this one to go to regularly. I love the comfortable vibe and the prices and services are outstanding. Can't wait to go back!

1  Thank JD11125
Reviewed 21 August 2015

My mother and I came to Excelsior Springs for a mother daughter weekend, we stayed at the Elms and wanted to do some spa things. When looking at the Elms Spa, as nice as it sounded, it was crazy expensive. I hopped on trip advisor and found the New age Skincare Spa, the ratings were just as good and the prices were way better. Once there we were greeted warmly and has super awesome facials and massages. The space was relaxing and the staff was great. I will continue to book here over the elms, simply because of the service I got.

1  Thank lauren l
Reviewed 13 July 2015

I went with a friend to New Age Skincare Spa in Excelsior Springs, MO for the first time in June 2015 for a facial. Brenda wanted to know what my skincare concerns were so she could create the most beneficial recipe for my facial. After my facial, I asked her which products I should purchase to continue great skincare at home in between my facials. She was very informative and seemed genuinely interested in helping me find the skincare products I wanted. I would HIGHLY recommend you stop in and see Brenda, you will definitely be impressed and become a faithful customer, entrusting your skincare to her. I will be going back to her every 2-4 weeks for more facials.

1  Thank Kathy L