All reviews front desk great hotel fresh fruit complimentary breakfast very clean hotel excellent stay waffles pool and hot tub breakfast staff place to stay workout room staff was very friendly definitely stay here again farmington area easy access bed was comfortable arlington
Reviewed 1 June 2017

Very nice stay. Hampton always seem to be clean and well managed. Only thing I would like if to have the internet Services available on my phone without the need for a login, but other than that, I am happy.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Dear Creighton R,
I would like to thank you on behalf of our staff for taking the time to share your kind words regarding your stay with us. We hope to see you next time you are the area again. Until then, safe travels.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We used TripAdvisor ratings to help select this hotel and I'm really glad we did. The online booking system was perfect the room was exactly what we needed and everything was clean and new. The breakfast buffet was outstanding.

Dear Ron 5,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Your feedback is appreciated and shared with the entire team. We strive for 100% guest happiness, its such a pleasure to hear that your stay was satisfying! We hope to see you again next time you are in the area. Thank you again!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

I really love Hampton Inns . But they are not all alike . This one the beds are terrible along with the pillows. I have stayed here before I woke up with a terrible back ache. thought it was caused by the drive , but I was wrong the beds are hard and the pillows are thin. Hotel is very clean. Staff is great .

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Dear Holly S,
Thank you sharing your experience with us. I apologize for the discomfort you experienced during your stay. We strive for complete guest happiness and to make sure that you feel at home away from home. Again, i apologize and we hope that you will give us another chance next time you are in the area. Thank you.

Reviewed 27 May 2017

Love this hotel and the staff! Front desk staff was very friendly. Breakfast was great and breakfast staff was too. Pool temperature was perfect. Housekeeping very friendly and accommodating. We would definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed 25 May 2017

This was an excellent hotel. The staff was overly friendly. The breakfast was good and the room was very nice. We were there for a wedding and it worked out very well. The only bad thing I could say is the bathroom in our room was a little dated but not bad.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple