“friendly and helpful”

Hampton Inn Farmington
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed 7 October 2017

During a week long work stay, I usually stock up on some light groceries for breakfasts and lunches as I did for this trip. The first morning I realized that the refrigerator wasn't working and all my foods were spoiled. I informed the front desk and that same day they had replaced the fridge and each item of food. (yes it was new food because they got a different flavor of almond milk that i had originally bought). The staff were friendly and helpful. the service was excellent, the rooms clean and the area surrounding the hotel quiet.

Room Tip: If on first floor stay at far end away from elevators, fitness room and ice machines.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Sarah B,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comment. We strive to have our guests feel at home away from home and its always a pleasure to hear from our guests. I am happy that we were able to replace your groceries. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future, until then safe travels and have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We stayed at Farmington MO on September 30, 2017. We had a King Jacuzzi room and it was fabulous. The bed was great and we were treated to an excellent breakfast. We would highly recommend the Hampton Inn in Farmington MO.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Terry M,
Thank you for your lovely review. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your room and our breakfast. It was a pleasure having you here and we hope to see you again in the future. Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

I was very happy with our room. It was a bit cozy, but very clean and the bed was comfortable. It was also very easy to control room temperature. Bonus, the free breakfast in the morning was surprisingly good.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
cheyenne W, General Manager at Hampton Inn Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2017

Dear Scott W,
Your kind words are very appreciated. We love to hear from our guests and strive for 100% guest happieness. Thank you for your kind words on breakfast and for stayoing with us. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 22 September 2017

The rooms are comfortable and clean, I stay here every time I go to Farmington. The staff is friendly and the persons that clean the room are very appreciative of having guest. Each time my room is cleaned I get a friendly note hoping I have had an enjoyable visit or just to say have a good day. I would recommend this hotel highly

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear CherylF,
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is always appreciated and shared with the staff. We strive to have our guests feel at home away from home. Its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

This hotel is one of my all time favorites to stay. The hotel is easily accessed from the highway. There are restaurants close enough to walk and a movie theatre within walking distance. The front staff really make you feel welcome and appreciated. As we go to our room I grab a delicious cup of coffee and newspaper. Housekeeping staff welcome us. Our room is spotless and and soooo comfortable. The morning breakfast Buffett is awesome. They have a variety of food for all. I love their fresh fruit I'm a big coffee drinker day and night and there is always fresh coffee in the lobby. Pool and hot tub are so clean and towels were well stocked. The price for this hotel is certainly a good find. Check out is simple and professional. My family try to meet and stay here at least once a month. This hotel has very high standards and I feel like it is exceptional. I compare this hotel to others as I travel and this one is my favorite.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Dear 123bilderback,
Thank you for giving us such a wonderful review. Its always a pleasure to have you and your sister here with us. Its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you guys soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
0.1 km away
16.8 km away
Super 8 Bonne Terre
Super 8 Bonne Terre
#1 of 2 in Bonne Terre

Been to Hampton Inn Farmington? Share your experiences!