“Awesome food!”

Viviano's Festa Italiano
Ranked #3 of 93 Restaurants in Fenton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Eat here at least once a month as I work in the area. Best chicken carbonara around! Other items are just as good but I am a pasta girl!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

I am a repeat customer at Viviano's restaurant. I have been going here for years and I have never found a dish that I dislike. My favorite is the Penne Roma. I recently booked Viviano's to cater my rehearsal dinner. Everything about it was very simple to set up. Mike, the owner, even drove over an hour out of the way to cater for me. The food was delicious and everyone loved it. Mike and his staff have always shown great customer service and you can tell they really care about their customers. Viviano's sets a standard for how restaurants should be when it comes to customer service. Plus the food is as close as you can get to real italian food!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Greeted everytime you walk through the door and so much to choose from. I have never had a bad choice here from just a coffee to lunch with the wife. Thank you for always taking great care of your customers.

Reviewed 8 May 2018

After food ordered cashier promptly asked if we would like to add a gratuity. Why would I want to add a gratuity BEFORE I ave tasted the food or had an opportunity to experience the service. My husband and I both ordered pasta dishes. First dish was penne pasta which had overcooked noodles and sauce smelled spoiled. He was not able to eat the food. I tasted his meal and it was not edible. There was no need to take leftovers home to warm up or try to fix. I ordered pasta con broccoli which tasted okay but the noodles were "gummy". The food was brought to our table and dropped off. Nobody bothered to check to see how the food was. When leaving the restaurant I couldn't resist and mentioned my husbands BAD dish and recommended they check their sauce. Cashier told me that they would tell "them". No apology offered.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Viviana’s offers a huge selection of uncooked pasta and their deli offers delicious sandwiches and hot food!